Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is pie day....in preparation for our family version of Thanksgiving Day dinner....Pumpkin, Pecan, and.....hmmmm??? or it is mmmmm? So, I best get my self in gear and get my pies made early, because the SUN is out and it will be a beautiful day....and....my camera and my herd are calling me ;-)

I am starting a new tradition here...Thanksgiving Day is truly a football day for my men, and this year, I am going to make wreaths with my future daughter in laws...and create another Thanksgiving tradition.....while the men watch football, us girls, are putting greenery together to decorate our homes ;-)

I want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving Day to all, we, as a family, certainly have alot to be thankful for...sure, everything is not perfect, there is some health issues among our extended family, but generally speaking we really are all OK, and have a HUGE amount to be Thankful for...

So, Happy Thanksgiving, and enjoy and appreciate your family and friends...and for us horse owners, you herd! They are all something to be very thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment