Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hunter under saddle


For the past 5 weeks, Hunter has been in training with Nicole at www.customcowgirltraining.com. This week I went and did some video of the two of them working. Nicole has advanced Hunter from a laid back guy, into a laid back guy that understands cues and direction. He has become very responsive under saddle, yet, still has his kind, quiet, unflappable attitude. He will make an excellent mount for a variety of riders. Here are video links to YouTube video I just posted of Hunter and Nicole, and a pic from the trail ride she did that day,


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4oYEzA-2IA

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFNyjNQR2wM
ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was on my walk today and couldn't stop thinking of Hunter. Isn't that funny??? then I started trying to figure out how I could fly out to see you and your horses. I think I am trail riding-deprived!! This always happens when I am not riding alot. lol. But Hunter Is an amazing animal and I love his age. I hope he sells fast so I can stop dreaming about getting him!! HA

    ReplyDelete