Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thank you Horses Incorporated!



First of all, I must say....THANK YOU , THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Thank you to "Horses Incorporated" for the article on the Curly Sport Horse, and our farm!

Get your copy of the February issue of Horses Incorporated, "The Northwest's Premier Sport Horse Magazine" to see an article about the Curly Sport Horse that also featured our farm...Creekside Curlies! Get your copy now!

Late last year, Maya, the editor of "Horses Incorporated" contacted me about writing an article about the Curly Sport Horse, and our farm...and I willingly obliged. I knew the article was to be published in February's issue, and when I saw the issue in my mailbox, I could hardly contain myself. Imagine my delight, to see "Sport Horses with a Twist" right there on the cover, as a lead in for the article...See our lead in line, right there at the riders knee? Besides the cover, there was a head shot beside the article listing, a mention of the article in the Editors remarks, and then the article itself...in addition, I bought a stallion listing and one classified ad to help with promotion also.

"Horses Incorporated" has done a wonderful job with the article, layout and presentation. It is another great representation of the Curly Sport Horse, to a target audience.....sport horse enthusiast. Maya also told me that the gals in the office, just LOVE the pics I send in of my foals... HI offers each year, a chance to send in your foal pics , for a free publishing. That is a really great service, and we are always ready and armed with cute foal pics for that issue.

All I can say is...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU...... and please pick up a copy for yourself ;-) HI is available at finer tack stores everywhere, in the great Northwest!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great article! Horses inc. is proud to have an article on Curly Horses. They truly are an amazing and exciting breed.
    -Maya

    ReplyDelete