Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year from Creekside ! 2009 was a challenging year, some really great moments and some really challenging ones. 2010 has arrived and it is an exciting time for us. We have 3 foals due in mid March. One of those due to foal, is our first homebred filly that we have had the luxury of keeping and raising, "Legacy"......talk about exciting...we have watched this filly grow and mature and can only be curious about what kind of a Momma she will be ;-) My son Matthew, got me a wireless camera set up for our barn, so I should be able to watch this foal born from the luxury of my living room...LOL...

We all wish you a Happy New Year and hope you have a healthy, properous, stressless 2010!

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading about your horses; successes and losses. I just loooove that little Sugar. How is she doing? oh, and Happy New Year and many blessings in the year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !!! Sugar is doing just fine..she lives in Germany ;-) I think I need to visit one of these days....

    ReplyDelete