Thursday, December 15, 2011

"Driving Miss Legsy"

Trainer Roy takes Legacy out on the trails

Well, it is official, Legs and I are a driving team ;-) We wrapped up lessons and training last week and we headed home to find our future as a driving team. I did have the opportunity last week ( the weather was spectacular! ) to take a few photos....I also had the added bonus of having Liz Mattke come and watch my lesson and take a short drive with Roy and Legacy on the trails behind his house, Liz looks a bit cold, it was barely 20 degrees! and..now those photos!

A couple days later, Legacy, Roy and Liz take a trip around the trail loop

Legacy and I take a lesson in the indoor arena



Liz was kind enough to take a few photos of Legacy and me! Driving outdoors is a WHOLE lot of fun......can not wait to try it at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment