Thursday, July 7, 2011

A tale of a tail

Well, wouldn't you know it...I have been trying to encourage Princess' tail to grow nice and long, I love the look..

The other evening, when I went to check on my herd at sunset, I discovered that Princess was wearing an extra piece of tail attached to her normal tail...you have probably seen such a thing, when the family dog comes in with a piece of brush attached to his tail, trailing behind him. Princess had somehow managed to snag a piece of wire on her tail, and the wire ( about 2 ft long ) was twisted so tight in her tail hairs, there was nothing I could do, but cut it free :( all that work of trying to keep her tail nice and poof, gone! so, now we have a "shorter" version of Princess' tail...and that piece of wire is long gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment